Personally Supervised Construction
By Bill Bonner
- Started in swimming pool design and sales in December of 1978 working for California Pools and Spas, Inc., largest swimming pool contractor in California.
- August of 1979, transferred to the California Pools and Spas, commercial division and was vice-president in charge of sales.
- Trained by commercial’s three professional engineers as to the fine arts and science of pool design and execution.
- Designed and sold over 100 pools a year for two years with this division.
- Was offered and started my own franchise of California Pools and Spas in the Pasadena Area. Yearly sales gross average $4,000,000.
- Built five commercial pools average per year and forty residential pools.
- All projects were designed, sold and constructed by Bill Bonner.
- Six National Pool and Spa gold medals, and eighteen assorted national awards.
- Pools constructed varied in technical achievements such as, negative edge pools, pier beam construction pools, extreme raised bond beams, rivers, lakes, ponds, caves, leaded imported statuary, waterfall geysers, and aggressive pool remodels.
- Worked on 1984 Olympic training tanks and corrections for the Olympic committee on newly constructed competition tanks.
- Sold franchise and moved to Texas to try something different, got bored and couldn’t wait to get back to swimming pools.
- General Manager for a firm in the Austin area, also designed, and sold 15 commercial projects while employed with the company.
- Started Aqua Artists in January of 2002.
- Member of the Austin Area Builders Council.
- $1,000,000 General Liabilities policy.
I am well qualified to design and build your project. With my experience and personal supervision, I am certain that I can deliver the product that you want and need for the showpiece area of your development.